Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cheek To Cheek With David Ryan Strauchman

Today i went to Warped Tour 2011 with Brother, Max and Alex. It was SO much fun! we had to wake up at 5:30 to make it in time, but it was totally worth it ;)
When we got there the first band we found playing was We Came As Romans. They were alright, but not really my thing.

Tay and Max put me up on their shoulders so i could see ;) it was way cooler from up there.
you can't tell from the picture very well, but a huge mosh pit started on both sides of us. it was intense.




Brother and i <3 ..I love his little fohawk ;)




I met Brogan Kelby!!

I told Brother that i thought he was super cute, so him and max pushed me over to him and brother said, "hi, this is my sister, she is really shy but she wanted to meet you."
Brogan hugged me, and i got an autographed picture from him ;)
See the signature in the top left corner.


Later we got to see Gym Class Heros!!
they wern't as good live as recorded...but it was still fun.

The highlight of my day was when i got cheek to cheek with David Ryan Strauchman, the lead singer of my favorite band, Every Avenue!!!

So basically, i asked David a question, and he couldn't hear me cause the music was loud, so he leaned in close to hear me, and our faces totally touched!!! Hahahah, i know i sound lame, but it was super cool and super exciting.
I got a T-shirt, their new CD, and a poster from him for $25. heres the poster:

the last show we watched before we left was Every Avenue, and it was AMAZING! they are awesome on recording, and awesome live!!!

Me watching Every Avenue ;)

.Ramzi

No comments:

Post a Comment