Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"It loks like a cave!"


Today I finally got my bandages off!  My appointment was at 11:30, but i waited in the waiting room from 11:25-12:20.  Finally the nurse called me in, took my bandages off, said "hmm, looks good!" and sent me out the door.  Seriously, I waited 5 minutes shy of an hour, for a 2 minute doctors appointment. Pssh.  

Anyways, I'm amazed at how well everything has healed up in just two and a half weeks.  My incisions all look great, well except for my unfortunate looking belly button!

I now have 1and a half bellybuttons.  I showed my sister Brittney, and she responded with "It looks like a cave!" It kind of does though. :(

All in all i guess my bellybutton is worth the sacrifice for being healthy and feeling good, right?  

1 comment:

  1. That was very sweet of him!! Where are you putting it? Down in the the laundry room or in one of the bedrooms? Does not look like the living room. Can I use it when I come? I am happy you are so in love!!!!!!!!! Keep the sparks egnited.

    ReplyDelete