Monday, August 5, 2013

The Best Birth Control

My sister-in-law and her husband had theirs anniversary this weekend so we got to watch their precious three girls for a few days!

Here's Cody and the older two, Whitney and Bree watching T.V.  As you can see, he is really enjoying watching Brats! 

The next morning I got out of the shower to find Bree huddled in a corner pouting.  I asked her what was wrong, and with tears in her eyes she cried "Cody wont let me watch Barbie's ballet."  Haha, poor girl.  He asked her if they could watch some mechanic show and she didn't say no, so he thought it was ok and changed the channel.  Hadn't even noticed she left the room upset.  Reminds me of me at the age, I probably would have left pouting too!
 


I loved spending so much time with this little angel.  Got some mashed up bananas my eyes though, turns out it really burns.  I can wait a little longer to have kids, but I am so excited to raise a little family with my wonderful husband.  Watching him with my nieces, I know he will be a great dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment