Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sorry Charlie,

Cowboy mentioned a while ago there were a few repairs his motorcycle, (whom i named charlie) was in need of.

Excited, i told him that i would love to be his assistant and help with the repairs. In spite of my complete lack of mechanic ability, the sweetheart agreed to let me help. A few days later he showed up with a lovely pair of coveralls just my size, well almost, with my name embroidered into them! What a doll!

(My Coveralls!)
(See my name!)

(Me and mikail basically did all the work,.... ;)

(I.e. I took the seat off...)

...(but cowboy helped a little too.)





(Cowboy let me drive a little...)

(Turns out, i shouldn't...)


.Ramzi

2 comments:

  1. We are so talented when it comes to fixing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a little late, just saw this now...but ye... we are... its a gift really

      Delete