Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be Mine, Valentine.

This valentines day was the best ever! Didn't do anything too fancy, but spent it with my boy, and it was awesome!


Cowboy bought me my own candy machine. It might be a tad juvenile that I still get excited about putting a coin into the machine, twisting it, and having my hand filled with delicious chocolate, but, it excites me. The idea of having a candy machine in my living room, with the candy of my choice makes me a little happy. And i just think it looks cool.


He even filled it with candy for me, and left me plenty of coins to enjoy.



Cody has a playing card collection, so I customized a deck of cards with his favorite picture.


I also took a regular deck and on each card i wrote something i love about him.


Cody took me to see the vow! i have been wanting to see this movie since i heard it was coming out, and he remembered and took me, even though it was not his kind of movie. bless his heart.


For dinner he surprised me with a pizza, cut into the shape of a heart! <3 what a sweet heart.



Best Valentines Ever!!

.Ramzi

1 comment:

  1. SO fun!! I love it! (P.S. cute shirt standing next to the candy machine!

    ReplyDelete