Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's the little things that makes my life complete

Been a while since my last entry, I got lazy. So here is a brief summery of just a few of the little moments since i last blogged.

A few days ago i was having a tough night, so the next day after school Cowboy bought me a heart-shaped doughnut just to make things a little better. I love it when he does little things like that.


For Christmas Cowboy bought me my first pair of Cowgirl boots! They are absolutely beautiful! unfortunately they weren't in stock when he ordered them, so they didn't come until a month after Christmas. But they are here!


We took Cowboy's nieces Whitney (5), Breanne (2.5) to Clark Planetarium.
Here they are on Mars:

..And on the moon:

Bre begged to take her hair out, and this is what it looked like. She looked like a little cocker spaniel, it was adorable.


The other day Cowboy drew a mustache like his father's on my mirror

He actually looked a little more like his dad.

And that's just a few of the fun little moments since my last entry.

.Ramzi

No comments:

Post a Comment