Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Early Valentines

Cody came home from work a few weeks ago grinning from ear to ear. I asked him what was going on and he excitedly told me he figured out that day what he was getting me for Valentines Day.  Of course he wouldn't tell me any more than that.  So i waited a few weeks, and on Feb 11th my present arrived.  Being as excited as he was to give it to me, and I to find out what it was we celebrated Valentines that day when he got home from work.  And... here it is!


Cody designed and had made this beautiful ring with our birthstones as the gems and little diamonds on the sides!
He even had our names inscribed in the inside of the band. Too cute!
Oh, how i love my sweet husband!

For his valentine gift I put together a movie night box for us, with some movies I thought he would enjoy and some i knew he wanted to see. As a sidenote, The Quick And The Dead is actually a really good movie!




No comments:

Post a Comment