Friday, July 22, 2011

Well if the bra fits...

So as you all know, i have sort of a talent, if you will, at finding myself in awkward and embarrassing situations...more often than not involving some form of nudity. We all have our talents, mine is just not as productive as some others.

A few days ago i went to sports authority with my mom to look for a sports bra that actually did the job. I was so tired of layering three gimpy sports bras over one another and the awful cleavage they left. When you are "blessed" as i am, it is a fruitless chore trying to find sports bras that actually work.

Pretty quickly I found one that i thought might just work, so i took in every size they had almost, just to be sure. When i went inside the stall my mom was waiting outside, and when i had found one that fit, i could still see her shadow outside my door. After doing some jumping-jacks, butt kicks, and jumps inside my stall- I wasn't taking any chances, I was ecstatic that it fit! Being as excited as i was, i called out to my mom, (in a very high pitched kid voice) "Mommy Mommy! It Fits me!!. I then swung open the door, wearing only my new bra, and struck a very embarrassing pose.

Turns out, my mom had left the dressing room, and the shadow outside of my stall was that of a very cute, very my age, guy who worked there. I shut my door immediately. Just in case that was not awkward enough,on the way to the check-out we passed him, and i smiled casually, as you do whenever you pass someone, and he looked straight down at his feet, totally ignoring any eye-contact with me. Guess i wasn't the only one who found it embarrassing.

.Ramzi

1 comment:

  1. mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!July 24, 2011 at 9:18 PM

    You do just keep me laughing and laughing. I will have to keep following your blog just to keep humour in my life.

    ReplyDelete