Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What do fireworks have to do with pioneers?

While I fail to see the connection between fireworks and pioneers, I greatly appreciate the Man who upon one warm 24th of some July many years ago light a firework and started a trend. I feel guilty that this 24th we didn't make more of a tribute to our ancestors who sacrificed all that they had, including family members, possessions, limbs, and their own lives. However, Yez, Brother, and myself did make quite the firework show this year in honor of our ancestors.

we started out with sparklers, simple but fun, and this might be the first time that no one got burned.

She reminds me of a scene from Harry Potter in this picture.

We got some really cool shots of fireworks, but this might be my favorite.

I'm not sure who actually picked these out, but they made for an interesting show. Brother tossed one at a cop, well not AT a cop, but towards a cop with the intention of surrounding him in a sulfur smelling cloud of smoke.

Taylor thought the match made me look a little more Private Ryan


I think i can honestly say, i throw a grenade... like a girl...

Looked really cool, smelled really bad.


I'm not sure what i am doing here...


I have the studliest brother in the world!




Brother tricked Yez into lighting an illegal firework... woops.


Overall it was a fun tribute to the Pioneers ;)


.Ramzi

No comments:

Post a Comment